Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What People Have Said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William.S
This 34-week plan is designed for advanced senior runners (55 + years) training for a Marathon (26.2 miles/42.2km). The plan takes you through all the phases of training including, a base phase, race specific phase and tapering for event.
Details of the plan include:
- First week: 5:10 hours. Biggest week: 09:16 hours (week 26).
- Rest days per week: 1.
- Strength Training is included 2 times per week.
- Shorter mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- The plan is designed for heart rate, power, pace or feel (RPE).
- Event day is designed for Sunday or Saturday (see training guide for details).
What does this programme include?
- Qualified Coach Email Support 24/7.
- Training Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total).
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Access to extensive YouTube Channel.
- Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Wahoo and more.
Not sure which plan to choose?
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics (BCA) Limited:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.