16 Week Marathon Plan (alt. weekends)
This plan is ideal if you have alternate weekends where you can & can't get a lot of exercise in.
This is a Marathon plan aimed at Intermediate athletes who already have a good level of fitness - and especially those who have bigger aspirations to carry on training for after race day.
There is a good deal of strength and cross training built in for overall fitness outside of just that Marathon target!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.