The Performance Project Int/Adv Marathon + e-mail access to coach + strength, mobility videos
Rebecca JohanssonAll plans by this Coach
The Performance Project intermediate/advanced marathon training plan is best suited for runners who:
1) Have some experience doing speed work.
2) Have either completed a minimum of one marathon in the past or several half marathon distances.
3) Have been running a minimum of 20 - 25 miles per week for the 4 - 6 weeks before starting the training plan.
Athletes will have unlimited e-mail communication with Coach Rebecca to ask questions. Rebecca is also available to have a call with athletes before race day to help come up with a nutrition and race strategy.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?