Evolve Triathlon Coaching: Marathon plan - Intermediate - 12 weeks. Coach email access + Reusable
Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
After racing 13 years on the international professional triathlon circuit, and training under some of the world leading triathlon coaches, I now want to share my knowledge and my own spin on training. My training plans have already helped many athletes to optimise performance, reach their sporting goals and succeed in running.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Sessions that are proven to work
- Programs that are designed for peak performance at the right time
- EMAIL ACCESS for any questions for the duration of the program
- Reusable plan for future training
IS THIS PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
This program is designed for the Intermediate marathon runner who has done either done a Marathon before and wants to beat their previous times, or has done multiple Half Marathons and wants a challenge to up their game in the longer distance.
To complete this program, you should be able to complete 1 hour 40min jog
In this program you can choose to use Pace/Heart rate/ or feel as a measure of training intensity.
Hours will range from 4-6 hours
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?