Increase Your Mileage While Learning Everything About Running
Run Force is proud and excited to provide you with one of our most advanced beginner and intermediate training plan ever created by our team.
When we designed this plan we had 2 main goals:
- Offer a diverse gradual training plan that would allow anyone to easily go from a low weekly mileage to an advanced weekly mileage
- Provide in depth knowledge about running and it's techniques to ensure that any runner would not only do the training but also acquire all the information needed to succeed.
These goals have allowed us to put together this incredible training plan with regular "Theme of The Run" which are short educational pieces about running, providing you valuable tips and trick to better run and enjoy the sport in the safest and pleasant way possible.
Topics covered are :
-And much much more!
As always, anyone who purchases a Run Force training plan may contact our head coach Adrien@RunForce.org for any questions related to running.
Enjoy the run, enjoy the knowledge and enjoy the journey! Good luck and be safe!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|2:57 hrs||2:05 hrs|
|0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:57 hrs||2:05 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.