marathon 16 weeks
This marathon plan is based upon threshold hr. it is important to make lth test prior to beginning.
Start with a test.
You should make this test after three months again, replace it with Wednesday training.
There are three must WO, Monday - interval WO, Wednesday - Tempo WO and Friday- Long run.
instruction for test are detailed at the plan.
General notes regarding food, sleep, stretching are detailed.
You can connect this Wo plan to you Garmin watch and then follow precisely the zones of practice.
work hard and best of luck
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:10 hrs||2:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:10 hrs||2:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.