Sub 4 Hour Marathon Training Plan
Thomas WatsonAll plans by this Coach
The 20 week plan is designed for novice runners and people with a reasonable base fitness level, and has been reverse-engineered to optimise your training for the goal in hand.
The 4 Hour marathon training plan is one of my most popular training plans, and has been used by hundreds of runners.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:27 hrs||1:54 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:42 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:27 hrs||1:54 hrs|
||0:42 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?