16 weeks progressive S&C specific for runners & triathletes
Craig HalseyAll plans by this Coach
16 weeks progressive strength plan Specific strength plan for runners and triathletes - starting from activation and stablization for beginers moving forward to more advanced moves to keep the body strong and injury free.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?