Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for runners who are experienced competitive runners who are prepared to train twice per day some days in pursuit of improved marathon performance. Before you begin the plan, build your annual training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week including some short efforts of moderate to high intensities and some easy runs of at least 8 miles coupled with a further 7 aerobic activities per week. The training load for this plan starts at 6 hrs 43 mins in week 1 and peaks at 10 hours 51 mins in week 16. This is an 18 Week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?