Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for runners who are ready to take there training up a notch or two in order to improve on a previous marathon time. Before you begin the plan, build your annual training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week including some short efforts of moderate to high intensities and some easy runs of at least 8 miles coupled with a further 7 aerobic activities per week. The training load for this plan starts at 4 hrs 52 mins in week 1 and peaks at 6 hours 56 mins in week 13. This is an 18 Week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.