AMP Coaching Marathon (Beginner)
Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is appropriate for newer runners preparing for their first marathon and for more experienced runners who need or prefer a relatively low-volume training cycle. Before you begin the plan, build your annual training to the point where you are running at least 3 times per week for up to 6 miles and conducting at least 6 aerobic activities per week. The training load for this plan starts at 3hrs 21mins in week 1 and peaks at 6 hours 34 mins in week 16. This is an 18 Week programme.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:06 hrs||1:04 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:06 hrs||1:04 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?