12 Week Marathon - Intermediate
David SullivanAll plans by this Coach
- This is a program for runners who will be starting off of a decent base of running
- Program starts at 4:45 running duration and peaks at 7:30 running duration
- Focus is placed on low heart rate endurance running
- Basic strength sessions are included to keep muscles activated
- Form focus and technique are encourage during speed, tempo and progressive runs
- Accurate zones should be set to ensure correct zones are followed through sessions
- Small tweaks can be made to upgrade program to an advanced Personal Best program
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?