BCA | Marathon ~ Pace – INTERMEDIATE MASTER – 7 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 7-week plan has been designed specifically for intermediate master runners (35 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a marathon by taking you through all the phases of training.
Intermediate Master Runners:
- 06:48 hours progressing to 07:26 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- 35 + years of age.
- Plan uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Compatable with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:01 hrs||2:58 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:25 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:01 hrs||2:58 hrs|
||0:25 hrs||0:30 hrs|