Steven MoodyAll plans by this Coach
Coach Steve helped me take a full 16 minute off my marathon PB and qualify for Boston in my third marathon
Neil Murphy Dublin City marathon 2017 2:59:45
This 22 week plan will help an intermediate marathoner prepare for a PB based on 40-70 km of running per week.
To be successful with this plan you should have at least 2 - 3 years of running experience including completing a previous marathon to date.
On avg the plan works off a basis of 4 run sessions and 3 full recovery day - with the hourly training load ranging from 4-8 hours a week.
NB it is strongly advised that athletes incorporate other non run based exercise such as yoga, pilates and/or stretching to minimize risk of injury
What do you get in this plan?
• FREE 30 day premium access to Training peaks
• “How to” document advising how to use the plan
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Run sessions fully uploadable to compatible GPS devices and associated applications such as Garmin Connect etc
Have a question? Click here to email Coach Steve directly and I will respond within a day
Want to see reviews? Click here for testimonials
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
I want you to be set for success with a plan that is right for you. So, if after the first few weeks of training, you feel over/under challenged by the training load - I will switch you free of charge to an equivalent plan from the Beginner/Intermediate or Advanced plans from my catalog.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?