10 Week Marathon Plan (for triathletes, with swimming and cycling)
Pedro GomesAll plans by this Coach
This 10-week marathon training plan is ideal for triathletes who want to keep riding their bike and swimming without neglecting their end goal: running a fast marathon in 10-weeks. The plan is designed for intermediate to advanced level athletes who have a few years in the sport and are not coming straight off the couch.
Run and bike workouts use the USA Triathlon Zone Calculator to define training zones. To definite these, you should use the auto-calculate tool available on Training Peaks for both cycling and running. My preference would be to use Heart Rate Threshold as a base for running and Power Threshold for cycling.
Once you purchase the plan, feel free to reach out via email if you have questions regarding training. I will be happy to assist upon availability. This plan does not include daily feedback or adjustments, for that I would direct you to my one on one plan. Swim and strength workouts are NOT included in this plan. I do include however a note on the days in which you should swim.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?