Mile High Run Club
A 4-week program for base building, off-season structure, pre-season training, and general maintenance.
Description: MHRC Base Building is a 4-week program that is open to any level of runner. Using Mile High’s easy to follow levels of perceived exertion, runners can find their own pace through daily workouts to help build a solid foundation for a 12-14-16 or 18 week Half or Full Marathon training program, to maintain fitness during times of uncertainty, or to simply provide structure during the off-season. Runners have the option to access a Mile High coach at any time during their 4-week training through the Training Peaks platform (for an additional cost).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.