16 week Sub 3 hour Marathon Plan
Dan HolmesAll plans by this Coach
The sessions have been based around a target time of a sub 3 hour marathon.
Training times have been based around what I'd expect you to do for 5km, 10km and HM, as well as for the marathon.
5km - 17:45 - 18:30
10km - 37:30 - 38:45
HM - 1:23 - 1:25
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:01 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:28 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:01 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:28 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?