42km EXPERIENCED Sub 3:00 hour Marathon Plan
Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the experience athlete running at least 50 kms per week over 5 sessions
To break 3:00 hr you should eventually be capable of a sub 1:25 hr half marathon and a sub 38:00 min 10 km and should be able to run for 1:30 hr non-stop.
The workouts have indicated pace times or overall rime to assist. With workouts every day and the long run on the Sunday.
By the end of the 16 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to race your A-priority marathon race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:02 hrs||2:56 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:02 hrs||2:56 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?