Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the experience athlete running at least 30-40 kms per week.
To break 3:30 hr you should eventually be capable of a sub 1:37 hr half marathon and a sub 43:00 min 10 km and should be able to run for 1:30 hr non-stop
The workouts have indicated pace times or overall rime to assist. With a rest day on a Monday and a Friday and the long run on the Sunday. The plan is to start on a Monday.
By the end of the 16 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to race your A-priority marathon race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.