Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the experience athlete running at least 30-40 kms per week.
To break 3:30 hr you should eventually be capable of a sub 1:37 hr half marathon and a sub 43:00 min 10 km and should be able to run for 1:30 hr non-stop
The workouts have indicated pace times or overall rime to assist. With a rest day on a Monday and a Friday and the long run on the Sunday. The plan is to start on a Monday.
By the end of the 16 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to race your A-priority marathon race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.