TOKYO MARATHON (WorldMarathonMajors) 4:00 Marathon. 16 week plan of preparation.
Ivan HlyzhkoAll plans by this Coach
I believe in you!!
When the goal is to run your marathon from 4 hours, you need a plan !!!
My plan will help you with the initial volumes of weekly training - bring 40 km to 80 km before the end of the program.
Every day is armed with life hacks and skills to choose the pace, nutrition, equipment, as well as how to maintain motivation and run without injuries.
To your attention there will be more than a hundred recommendations on all aspects of biting preparations for the start.
You will not be left without my attention 24/7, since you are buying not only a plan, but also my online sports support.
Weekly throughout the training process we will be with you online and I will be your mentor !!!
You will also receive a prize from me, no matter where in the world you are.
Our plan includes
- More than 10 recovery training at an easy pace;
- More than 10 workouts at an easy pace;
- more than 15 interval work at a fixed pace \ time \ distance;
- More than 20 restoration work and general physical training;
- More than 15 long workouts.
Each time after training, you will have confidence and a willingness to run at the pace you need.
Before starting training, consult your doctor.
Thank you for paying attention to my plan.
Here is my contact for advice and supervision online 24/7 email@example.com, please contact if you have questions about the plan or other issues.
There is a phased payment and freezing (suspension) of the preparation process.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:55 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|3:22 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:55 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||3:22 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?