Coach DaveAll plans by this Coach
Marathon - Plan Overview:
• 8 weeks
• 4 workouts per week
• training with heart rate (threshold heart rate - THR)
• start with 5 hours and 56 minutes and increases to 6 hours and 35 minutes
• 2 core workouts per week
• maximum 10% increase of the training volume to avoid overtraining
• four week cycle / every 4th week is recovery
• structured workouts
• training sessions can be downloaded automatically to your Garmin watch, Zwift and other apps
• Email support for questions or help with using the plan
• Reusable plan (including updates)
The plan fits for you, if You…:
✅ train since at least 1 year on average 3-4 times per week
✅ are healthy
✅ running your long run for 160 minutes
✅ are ready to run four times a week
✅ have a sports watch that tracks heart rate
Do you have any questions? Then just write to me now!
Your Coach Dave
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.