Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
The plan is for the intermediate runner who wants to step up to marathon distance. An athlete who regularly runs 21 kms comfortably and has a goal of achieving a marathon in around 4 hours or under.
The Plan has 4 runs a week with one speed work session and long runs on a Sunday. The plan includes for a recovery week every fourth week when training is reduced to aid recovery and increase fitness with a self assessment progression run. The plan is written in easy to understand language based on pace and perceived effort. The plan is to start on a Monday.
By the end of 12 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to run a marathon comfortably
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?