Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the time crunched athlete who enjoys running and can run 10 kms comfortably and is looking at adding a marathon to their running achievements.
The plan is for 4 workouts a week with cross training on rest days, such as stretching, gym, yoga, pilates, swimming or spinning to aid in core strength, conditioning and remaining supple whilst adding fitness. Your long run is on a Saturday. Each week the volume will increase with a recovery week every fourth week where the volume is reduced to allow the body some much needed rest and to recover.
The plan is to start on a Monday.
The plan is written in easy to understand language based on pace and perceived effort and time based running. By the end of 19 weeks you will have excellent base fitness and be ready to run a full marathon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.