Intermediate - 20 Week - Enduraprep Marathon Training Plan
EnduraprepAll plans by this Coach
A 20 week marathon training plan.
This plan is perfect for the first time marathoner and has also lead athletes to sub three hour finishes.
The plan is based on 3-4 runs per week with suggestions for two strength and conditioning sessions.
Runs start at thirty minutes in duration and grow gradually to runs of three hours in duration.
The plan gives instructions for using heart rate zones and pace zones. It also gives full instructions for conducting field tests to calibrate your zones and track progress.
As the volume grows throughout the plan recovery weeks are included.
The plan includes a full taper period.
This plan would match very well with the results from our VO2 Max testing.
For more information on testing with Enduraprep in Cardiff go to www.enduraprep.co.uk/testing
We'd love to hear how you get on with following this plan. Follow us on socials @enduraprep and be sure to tag us in your training snaps. We look forward to seeing you in action!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?