Andy WrenAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for anyone who wants to run a marathon provided they're able to run five times a week. For those who want to run more days per week, you could just add an extra active recovery day.
The plan would suit athletes who want to get faster and add some structure into their training.
Strength and Conditioning could/should be done more than once a week, doesn't matter which days of the week.
For the plan to work you'll need to know your heart rate and pace threshold: https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/joe-friel-s-quick-guide-to-setting-zones/
The Coach: I'm a full time endurance running coach based in London, my website is here: https://www.runwolves.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?