Kayla BowkerAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is an advanced plan geared towards getting you ready for either your first or you millionth Marathon distance – 26.2 miles! It is recommended for someone who has experience with past running and training for races such as 10k or half marathon.
Runs are a combination of endurance runs, interval/track work, tempo runs, and easy recovery runs.
Strength sessions are around 30-40 minutes and incorporate a range of full body circuits, core work, and resistance band training. Run distance weeks range from 20 miles a week to 50 miles a week at the highest amount.
This plan will push you outside of your comfort zone with interval sessions, double run days, and long runs topping out at 20 miles for your longest run.
Why Where Your Feet Take You??
Detailed Plan Geared towards pushing you to be the strongest you can be!
EMAIL ACCESS for questions or help with your plan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Kayla believes in training plans that push you outside of your comfort zone while teaching you to feel strong and confident in your skin.
What the Where Your Feet Take You Athletes Say:
"Kayla’s coaching has allowed me to gain a level of fitness that I thought I would never be able to achieve. Looking forward to continuously pushing my limits "
"More importantly, I feel strong & confident. Coach Kayla pushes me beyond the borders of comfort and even beyond what I believe to be achievable, at times."
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.