Long Build Marathon Plan
Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
This Marathon plan is for the runner with some running frequency in their legs who wants to step up to the marathon distance. There is a long(ish) build into the longer distance efforts favouring frequency over the classic long miles approach.
Ideal for runners with limited time in through the week, access to a mat for some core exercises and happy to be training a few days in the plan either back to back or multiple workouts in one day. This has had success for athletes of a variety of abilities including multiple PBs
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?