22 week Beginner Marathon Training Plan - Heart rate based -
Paul DuncanAll plans by this Coach
This plan is intended to athletes that have either never completed a marathon or are looking to improve a previous marathon time.
The program includes strength training days and a general speed and volume progression plan.
To start this program, you should be able to complete 30+ mile weeks without much problem.
Zones are based on threshold heart rate. Contact Paul Duncan if you need help developing your zones after purchasing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:12 hrs||2:10 hrs|
|0:50 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:12 hrs||2:10 hrs|
||0:50 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?