Phil's Advanced Marathon Plan for MASTERS (~8 hrs/wk)+ Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I'm so happy with my result at London Marathon, using your Advanced Plan. I beat my sub 2-45 goal which felt fantastic." Nick Collins, 2019
"Sevilla Marathon done, in 3:31:07. A HUGE thanks for this plan. I'm nearly 48 and this is my marathon PB!" Giordano Mastrocinque, Feb 2019
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features include:
- Progress from 7:45 to 8:15 hrs training p/wk
- The 3rd week is active recovery
- 6 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1-2 days off per week
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel or Pace
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters Marathon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:39 hrs||2:20 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:39 hrs||2:20 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|