Phil's Intermediate Marathon Plan for MASTERS (5~7 hrs/wk)+ Email Access to Coach: 18 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"Using your plan I got a PR (by 41 mins) going sub 3:30! Your plan kept me motivated and improved my results. Thanks!" Sevelina Kirova, 2019
"Sevilla Marathon done, in 3:31:07. A HUGE thanks for putting together this plan. I am nearly 48 and this is my marathon PB!" Giordano Mastrocinque, 2019
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features include:
- Progress from 5 to 7:15 hrs training p/wk
- Every 3rd week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel or Pace
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters Marathon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:12 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:12 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:40 hrs|