20 week Marathon training plan
Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
Whatever your goal may be, this marathon training plan is for you. This training plan focuses on four runs each week. The weekly mileage starts at 22 and builds to a maximum of 41. The weekly long run will peak at 22 miles. These workouts are written clearly and easily understood with detailed descriptions. Whether you run with pace, heart rate or by feel, this plan will take you across the finish line!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?