Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
This 16 week training plan has been designed for you if you are stepping up to the marathon distance for the first time or if you struggled through your first marathon and want to perform better next time.
When it comes to training for a marathon there is so much mixed training advice.
The aim of this training plan is to give you clear and effective advice that will help you to
1) get to the start line with the confidence you have done the required training and
2) get to the finish line and achieve your goal.
This plan was designed in collaboration between Exponential Performance Coach Nick Taylor and Sport Scientist and Performance Coach Matty Graham.
Get an depth preview on the website HERE: https://www.exponentialperformancecoaching.com/marathon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?