PRORUN POWER MARATHON TRAINING PLAN EXPERIENCED (6 days/week training)
Guido VroemenAll plans by this Coach
Training with Power for Marathon in 16 weeks
Run 5-6 days per week
Your average training distance per week at the start of the plan is 60-80 km (40-50 miles) per week
Trainingvolume will be between 5 and 8 hours per week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:25 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:25 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?