Griffin JaworskiAll plans by this Coach
Hello fellow athlete! Coach Griffin here,
I'm excited you made it to this page because it means you're gearing up for a full marathon! The marathon can be an extremely daunting event, especially for athletes like yourself that are looking to push their limits by setting PR's or placing up towards the top of your age group (or even snagging a Boston Qualifier!). But that is precisely why I developed this plan; it takes the guess work out of training and helps you bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be!
This plan is focused on hitting daily mileage targets at your customized training paces based on your unique ability level! Easy runs and long runs are written with a mileage range to give you some flexibility. This gives you flexibility as well as helps you learn how to listen to your body. Consistency is the number one predictor of race day success!
I'm excited to see where your journey takes you and hear about how you crushed those 26.2 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?