Plan is designed for the marathon of Rotterdam in april 2019. Works well for every other marathon as well. This plan is planned over a total of 16 weeks. It contains a very short base period, where you have to run at least 30-40 kilometers (18-26 miles) in the past three weeks. Every week consist of a hard training (different kind of intervals) to get you ready for the last 10 kilometers (7 miles) of the marathon. Every weekend consist of two long runs, one building up to 30 Km (19 miles) and a marathon paced run up to 16 km (10 miles).
If you have any questions about this plan, do not hesistate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.