Hal Higdon: Post-Marathon Recovery Intermediate
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Post Marathon Recovery Intermediate: Recovery after the marathon should begin almost the minute you exit the finish chute. This 5-week post-marathon training program for Intermediate runners is designed to help you heal your wounds and recover as rapidly as possible so you can move on to new goals. Each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering training tips. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?