Marathon Plan 2020 (Heart Rate) - Advanced - 12 Wks - Turnaround Sports
Tyler CoquelinAll plans by this Coach
Turnaround Sports Advanced Marathon Plan is specifically designed to push you on tired legs to simulate conditions late into the race. This plan will identify your weaknesses and turn them into your strength.
This marathon plan is designed to get you in peak shape for your target "A" race Marathon. Although you can include other events too. There are usually 5-6 runs a week, plus a day off. Turnaround Sports takes a unique approach that focuses on a number of important factors to get you fast. To be successful with this plan you should already be running 4 or 5 times per week and capable of running 5 miles non-stop. Guidance is provided via Heart Rate. Each workout will have specific Heart Rate zones for you to hit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:25 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:25 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?