Brady HooverAll plans by this Coach
Following the Polarized Method, 80/20 rule, this plan will help you better pace your workouts. Through structured training where, one weeks workouts build off the previous weeks workouts, we can expect a return in fitness through faster running.
This plan will over the course of the plan target all your bodies systems. VO2 Max, Neuromuscular Power, Endurance, Anaerobic Capacity, and Aerobic Capacity.
The goal of the plan would be to help you achieve a faster marathon time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.