3x15 Lunges (each leg)
3x15 Speed Skaters
3x15 Hip Thrusts
3x15 Donkey kicks (left and right)
3x15 Single Leg Deadlift
5 Minutes Aerobic @ Long slow distance pace
5 Minutes @ Threshold Pace. Challenge yourself @ 6:00 pace.
5 Minutes Aerobic @ long slow distance Pace
Active Cool Down/easy
Dynamic warm up with 5-10 easy warm up run.
1) Reset your watch and begin the test, holding best average pace for 20 minutes.
2) Stop your watch at the end of 20 minutes. It should feel like you couldn't have done it any faster by the end.
3) Sync results. Take note of the average pace and average heart rate if you use a heart rate monitor.
4) Update threshold pace and heart rate in your accompanying running Performance Console Template. This will derive your heart rate zones for you.
5) Update threshold pace, threshold heart rate, and heart rate zones in the TrainingPeaks Athlete Account Settings in the "zones" section. This will ensure your workouts will build with correct paces for the prescribed intensities.
3x15 Side Crunches (both sides)
3x15 Opposite Arm and Leg Raise
3x30 second Plank
Complete a full set (each exercise) ending with planks.
3x15 Regular Pushups
3x10 Tricep Pushups
30 minute run, aerobic by perceived effort