Marathon Intermediate 12 weeks
Victor Hugo Moreno ContrerasAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for Athletes that have done a couple of 21K and look to jump for a full distance but have no much time left.
It includes the main 3 pillars, Endurance, Strength and Technique drills sessions.
The program includes
• Duration 12 weeks
• 6 to 10 hours training per week
• 1 session per day (Tuesday and Thursday add one extra recovery session)
• Longest workout 3hr 30min on weekend
• Longest workout 1hr 30min from Monday to Friday
• Instant online access to your program
• Weekly structured planning
• Detailed specific sessions
• Link videos explaining the exercises
• Weekly tip video
Just for USD$1.00 Per week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?