Phil's Advanced Marathon Plan (7~10 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 28 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I have made nice improvements. My Z2 pace has improved from 8:40 to 7:50 in 3 months!" Peter Eberle, 2018
"I just completed Sevilla Marathon in 3:31:07 a PB and better than predicted. I wanted to say a HUGE thanks for putting together this plan!" Giordano Mastrocinque, 2019
Read more >>
Visit "Training for Marathon Running" for more information. Key features include:
- Progress from 6:45 to 9:45 hrs training p/wk
- 6-7 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- Every 4th week is for active recovery
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using Pace, HR or RPE (Feel)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Marathon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:12 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:12 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|