Intermediate Marathon Training Plan
Run4PRs CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week marathon training plan. This plan is perfect for someone who is running about 30 miles per week already and has about 8-10 miles for a long run. They can begin this plan to successfully build to a marathon in 16 weeks. This plan has 2 x 20 milers, 5-6 days of running per week & peaks at 50 miles
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?