Kayla BowkerAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is geared towards getting you ready for either your first or you millionth Marathon distance – 26.2 miles! Your plan will span over 16 weeks and will include 3-5 days of running with 2-3 strength training days. core work, and 2 full recovery days.
Runs are a combination of endurance runs, interval/track work, tempo runs, and easy recovery runs.
Strength sessions are around 30-40 minutes and incorporate a range of full body circuits and resistance band training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?