Qualify For Boston Sub 3:30 Marathon Training Plan
Run4PRs CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week plan geared for someone shooting for a 3:35-3:30 marathon. Ideally you are already running 30 miles per week with a 5k PR around 22:00 or faster. This plan will progressively build you up into marathon training and peak you specific for the 3:30 goal.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?