4H GOAL MARATHON PLAN 10 WEEKS PACE BASED
Cesar Hernandez LloretAll plans by this Coach
This is a 10 weeks plan for a 4h goal Marathon.
It is based on 2 build blocks and a 2 weeks tapering, with a maximum of 67km/week, necessary to achieve your goal.
*materials / facilities needed for this plan:
-it's recommended to use TRX , BOSU BALL and FITBALL for all the prevention/core workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:02 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:02 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?