Hal Higdon: Novice Supreme Marathon Training Program
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Novice Supreme Marathon Training: Are you a new runner with a limited background in running, yet you still would like to run a marathon? This Novice Supreme Program is the training plan for you! It combines my 12-week Novice Base Training Program with my 18-week Novice 1 Marathon Training Program, but at a discount price compared to what you would pay for each program separately. You begin training 30 weeks ahead of your planned marathon with a long run of only 3 miles in the first week of training. Then after 12 weeks of graduated training, you make an easy transition to my 18-week Novice 1 Marathon Training Program that leads to a marathon of your choice. If you want success in your first marathon, this is the way to go. Each day I will send you an email telling you what to run and offering a training tip. For more information and directions, visit my website: www.halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?