Hal Higdon: Marathon--Intermediate 1
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Marathon--Intermediate 1: This is my Intermediate 1 Marathon Training Program, one step up from Novice 2. It is designed for runners who may have used my novice programs to run their first marathons and who are now looking to increase--at least slightly--their training levels hoping to improve their Personal Records. It is not recommended for runners doing their first marathon. If that is you, check out the descriptions of the novice programs before deciding which program to purchase. Each day I will send you emails telling you what to run and offering training tips. For more information and directions, visit the marathon screens on halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?