Will O'Connor - PhDAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Run-Walk 3:30-4hr plan. The key focus of this plan is getting you used to the run-walk system while sustaining a substantial volume. This plan offers plenty of flexibility and something a little different to get you running toward your personal best in just 12 weeks.
If you'd like to read a more in-depth review on what the run-walk method is and how it could help you run faster checkout our blog http://www.pacoaching.tv/blog
Thanks for signing up and I look forward to hearing about how much you enjoyed this program!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.