Will O'Connor - PhDAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Run-Walk 3:30-4hr plan. The key focus of this plan is getting you used to the run-walk system while sustaining a substantial volume. This plan offers plenty of flexibility and something a little different to get you running toward your personal best in just 12 weeks.
If you'd like to read a more in-depth review on what the run-walk method is and how it could help you run faster checkout our blog http://www.pacoaching.tv/blog
Thanks for signing up and I look forward to hearing about how much you enjoyed this program!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?