Jonny MellorAll plans by this Coach
This maintenance/hill plan is perfect for when you are in between training plans or returning to training after a short lay off. Use it to build your base and improve conditioning with the hill work to help get ready for your next race-specific plan. Before starting, you should be able to run 30-45 minutes on your regular runs and at least 60 minutes on your long runs. The main focus of the training plan is to run two interval sessions per week, a hill workout and a progressive tempo followed by a weekly long run with general aerobic mileage to supplement this during the week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?